11/11/2022

November Kraftin Kimmie Peek Day 2: Snowball Fight!

 Welcome back to Day TWO of our November Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!



The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from 

artist  Neda Sadreddin
 and it's called.....

SNOWBALL FIGHT!


This adorable set features an assortment of wintery friends having the best time ever!! Seriously, do you remember how much fun it was as a kid to have a snowball fight?!

 Check out SNOWBALL FIGHT! in so many awesome creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the new stencils and Add-On bundle along the way!



I've been dreaming of a pink, mauve, cream copper, and gold project for a while! 

I started with using the Cool Crystals stencil and embossing powder on 3 corners of the card. 

I then added a wash of the pink/purple watercolour on the background. This added a soft glow in the middle of my project. 

I made some snowflakes in my mauve, cream, copper and gold (embossing powder) to scatter down the main panel. 

I coloured the adorable images in copics, and backed them with a panel using Scenery 4 and Berry Bliss ink for some non traditional clouds. I splattered some shimmery watercolour ink on top to simulate snow. 

Lastly, I embossed the sentiment from the set at the bottom, and added a sub sentiment over one of the banners from the Art-tropion chipboards in the add-on kit (which I inked with copics to match my colour scheme).


You'll see more of our November goodies all week, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday at 2 pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  

*Be sure to join us for our Live Release Party as one lucky Facebook commenter will win Krafty $'s!!



For now, check out all the fantastic goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments: