4/14/2023

April Krafty Peeks Day 2: Majestic Mountains!


     Welcome back to Day TWO of our April Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!




The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from 

artist Michelle Houghton
 and it's called.....

MAJESTIC MOUNTAINS!


This beautiful mountain background would be the perfect backdrop to create a scene for your images - or amazing alone with a sentiment!

 Check out MAJESTIC MOUNTAINS and our new stencils in so many awesome creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  



When I saw Michelle’s stamp set I immediately knew I wanted to make a card that could switch from night into day! 

Trying to figure out how to do this was a bit of a difficult task, but I’m happy to say I did finally figure it out! 

The mountains were coloured with Copics and liquid appliqué to add some snow.

I then added it to the front flap of the card with a frame to hide my edges.

On the back flap I inked up the day scene with our Krafty Scenery 4 Stencil, and the sun from the Krafty Scenery 3 Stencil.


I also stamped the sentiment. 

Then on a separate panel I made a night scene with Krafty Scenery 4 Stencil, and the Starburst Stencil

This panel slides up to reveal the day scene! 


You'll see more of our April goodies all week, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday at 2 pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  

*Be sure to join us for our Live Release Party as one lucky Facebook commenter will win Krafty $'s!!



For now, check out all the fantastic goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments: