8/01/2023

Kraftin Kimmie July Scrappy Challenge!


   Good morning krafty friends! 

It's August, and that means it's time for a brand new
SKRAPPY CHALLENGE

with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


 The theme of course is ANYTHING BUT A CARD!

For this challenge you can make anything that strikes your fancy....except a card!
So design a new scrapbook page, bookmark, tag, altered item, planner page, art journal, ATC cards...whatever you like!

Here's some fabulous inspiration from our Design Team this month!

I challenged myself to make a mix media-collage tag, featuring the ever charming stamp set Our Farm!

I started by adding pattern paper collages onto the Tim Holtz Thickboard tag.

 I then cut out the little scene from my P13 paper and glued it to the bottom. 

I distressed the edges using Marvellous Mocha, and some crackle paste. 

While that was drying I painted with my watercolours the little farm girl and some bushes to add to the bottom scene.

I added a sentiment from the stamp set Happiness is homemade, along with some stickers, and enamel dots.

Lastly I added the ribbon to the top. 

This tag was a labour of love, and I it wont be the last time I dabble in this mix media Krafty Adventure!

To enter our Scrappy Challenge
just make sure to include some Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps products and make sure it's a new creation!  

*NEW - Our Challenges are now combined with the 
Saturday Challenge and the Christmas Challenge In the Krafty Friends FB group! So feel free to enter any or all of these - the monthly prize is a $20 voucher to the Krafty shop!!!
Woohoo!  There are two ways to enter: you can link up your creation on the  Kraftin’ Kimmie blog page (at the bottom of this page) and/or upload your photo to the album in our Krafty Friends FB group.  *These are all challenges we have done in the past but now when you upload them, please put them all in the one challenge album!

You have until August 31st to enter, and you can submit as many new creations as you like for more chances to WIN!  Also be sure to share your designs on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Krafty Friends facebook page because we love to see your stuff!

Check out all the details from the Krafty Team below and be inspired to get skrappy!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment