1/01/2024

January Stamp of the month: I Woof You!


  We are so excited to share our newest 

Stamp Of The Month -

I Woof You!



This will be FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of January!!
*while supplies last



Here is some inspiration from our Design Team using the adorable I Woof You stamp set!

This stamp set warms up my heart! My username on social media use to be Candihearts a nickname given to me by my friends.

I started with repeat stamping my background with the cute Candihearts in Aqua AdventurePrecious PinkRaspberry Rose and Yummy Yellow.

I then coloured up the cute little pupper, and curved the sentiment! 

We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
January Stamp Of The Month - I Woof You!!

Happy Krafting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment