2/01/2024

Kraftin Kimmie Stamp of the month: I pick you!


   We are so excited to share our newest 

Stamp Of The Month -

I Pick You!


This will be FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of February!!
*while supplies last



Here is some inspiration from our Design Team using the adorable I Pick You stamp set!


This adorable mouse is ready for Spring! 
For my background I used the Krafty Kaleidoscope
stencil, over a ink blended panel of Mostly MelonMorning Marigold, and Raspberry Rose ink. I then used some Opal Polish in Flamingo for the shine!

I cut out the sentiment Cutie and scallop frame with my Silhouette, and added the I pick you sentiment in Sandy Shore ink.

I really love the fuzzy peach look of this colour combo. 


We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
February Stamp Of The Month - I Pick You!!

Happy Krafting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment