4/17/2024

Kraftin Kimmie April Release Day 2 Peek: Fruity Fun!

 Welcome back!
Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks?
Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff!

Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from artist Michelle Houghton called FRUITY FUN!



Who doesn't love fruit?
  And fruit plus puns.....equals tons of FUN!


As you head out on today's Krafty Hop you'll get to enjoy lots of gorgeous creations from our Krafty Team featuring FRUITY FUN and the FRESH FRUIT stencil in combination with some of our other incredible products such as our Krafty Kolours Hybrid Inks!



Watermelons are always a staple for our family meals in the Summer. I can remember smashing the watermelon when we forgot a knife! 

I watercoloured the watermelon slices with the following Kraftin Kimmie Ink cubes: Pretty in PinkPink PizazzBerry BoldFresh Fields, and Stormy Sky (note stormy sky was used to darken up the fresh field ink). I had embossed each of the watermelon slices with white embossing powder. 

I then cut each of the watermelons into slices and attached it around the slimline base that I had made by layering a pink cardstock (inked with rainy day stencil to add seeds to the paper), then paired it with a green sparkly paper. 

I had a few watermelon themed stickers in my stash so I used that around the sentiment. 

I love how my watermelons turned out, but I would probably pay more attention to how I'm cutting them up next time, as I have to admit this card is a bit busy for my liking. 

I challenge you next time you don't want to pull out your markers to use your Kraftin Kimmie inks to watercolour a stamp. Its very easy, you just have to make sure to not let the ink dry when blending. 


Be sure to come back to the blog each day this week to see new products from our April Release and then join us on Saturday, April 20th at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends Facebook Group for our LIVE Release Party when all the new goodies will be available!


Happy hoppin' and see YOU tomorrow for more awesome goodies!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: