4/13/2022

There's a stamp for that Challenge 35: with Kinda cute by Patricia

Hello!

I'm excited to share my latest card using There's a stamp for that Facebook Challenge group 35: Easel Card, no pattern paper, and sketch used with permission from Mojo monday! 





Kinda cute by Patricia has this cutie: Girl Picking Berries Digital Stamp for April's facebook challenge. I coloured her up in a rosy colour scheme, and used some darker yellow greens for the berry bush. 

After I coloured her I realize that she needed a cloudy background, but I didn't want to use the typical sky blue, so I decided to colour it with some soft pinks to give it a bit more of a whimsical feel. 

To make the card I chose to try to make a mini slim line card loosly based on the sketch, I added some berry die cut chipboard I had in my stash, and a chipboard wreath to create the prop portion of the easel card. 

I stayed true to  the prompt to not use any pattern paper and chose Kraftin Kimmie Cozy Check Stencil
to create the background layer. I went simple as I really like tone on tone for layers behind my image. 

Lastly I stamped a sentiment from my stash and put the card all together. 


I was dreaming of late spring/ early summer days when coming up with his berry themed card. Every year I yearn for a raspberry bush of my own, but I have not inherited a green thumb, and I'm sometimes to busy to work on my yard. Maybe this will be the year, but first got to wait for the weather to not be freezing! 

Hope you have a sun-shiny day!

Patti 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment