4/02/2022

The rainbow connection A Kraftin Kimmie challenge

 Hello everyone! 

Last post for tonight! I promise! 

I woke up this morning with a yearning to colour up some butterflies! 


I thought it may be fun to use the Rainbow connection challenge to create a colourful rainbow butterfly card.


I started, by heat embossing Kraftin Kimmie Butterfly dreams stamp set in gold. I then coloured each butterfly with Copics in rainbow order (well attempted at least). 

Then to add dramatic contrast I took my black Copic marker and coloured in the rest of the background. This really made the butterflies pop out, and I think added a black velvet poster look to the card.


I wanted to use the larger die cut frame behind my panel, but found the white a little boring, so I took Kraftin Kimmie Granite Grey ink and stamped the butterflies behind the main panel. This made it look almost like a sketchbook look.

Lastly, I embellished with Krafty dots in co-ordinating colours, some twinkly twine, and a wooden rage heat embossed in gold.


Thanks for looking


Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment