8/19/2023

Day 3: August Kraftin Kimmie Peek: Fall Favourites!



 
Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the August 
Release at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!




We are so excited to share a fabulous new set 

by artist Sabrina van Vloten

 called...

FALL FAVOURITES!



Sabrina's sweet critter friends are back with their favourite Fall treats!! If you're a fan of Fall, this is going to be a must have, and if you love these cute animals, be sure to check out more of Sabrina's sets!


I really enjoy this lovely new set by Sabrina! I love the size of these stamps, and as a lover of anything sweet this is just up my ally!


I started by inking the leafy mandela with a variety of inks: Cool CantaloupeCreamy CaramelMarvellous Mocha, Rich Rust  and Pumpkin Patch.


For the metallic splatters I used metallic opaque copper watercolour.


Once I was done inking I cut the panel diagonally corner by corner to make the triangle panel.


I used some pattern paper from my stash to contrast against the leafy mandela panel.


I added the slice of pie stamp which I watercoloured with Daniel smith watercolours. 


I used a doily from my stash and some pretty gems.

Check out FALL FAVOURITES! in so many amazing creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the beautiful new stencils, LEAFY MANDALA and PERFECT PIES along the way! 


Everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party TODAY!  All the fun takes place in the Krafty Friends facebook group beginning at 2 pm ET!  See you there!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh the vintage feel on this is just amazing, Patti!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The vintage feel to it and the depth added by the deep brown is great.

    ReplyDelete