9/24/2023

Kraftin Kimmie September Ink of the month: Bashful Blush Combos

 Hello Krafty Friends! 


Last Monday I went live in the Facebook group where I made ink blends using our ink of the month Bashful Blush! 


Bashful Blush comes in a Large Ink PadMini Ink Pad, and Ink Refill which are on sale 15% off but only until the end of the month! 


This colour is one of those magical ones that can lean more burnt orange or pink-red depending what it is placed beside. 

It reminds me of apples, hearts, cherries, and strawberries (can you tell i'm hungry!) 


I first started by doing ombre ink blends:



A soft pink ombre using: Precious PinkMostly MelonBashful Blush 




A very melon combo using:Mostly MelonBashful BlushCrisp Crimson





I do like combining a dark neutral ink over the light to add contrast to my ink blends.

Inks used: Bashful Blush and Marvellous Mocha.


Next I made ink blends using yellows and oranges. 



I used Bashful BlushCool Canteloupe, and Yummy Yellow. This combo would make a beautiful sunrise. 



I chose Purple PetuniaBashful Blush, and Creamy Caramel for a more fall colour palette. 



Switching Purple petunia out for Rich Rust made a deeper contrast 


Lastly I decided to make combos that wouldn't necessarily be blended together but might make great colour combos. 


Designer Denim with Bashful Blush and Pretty In Pink remind me of the rocket popsicles I used to eat as a kid. 





Fresh FieldsBashful Blush and Pumpkin Patch ink make a fun bright combo



For this one I switched out the green for the darker Mossy Meadow ink and I really liked it for pumpkins! 


I decided after doing all my ink blends to make a few little tags. 


The first tag I started by ink blending Mostly Melon over the whole tag. Then using the stencil Pattern Parade I inked Pumpkin Patch and Bashful Blush
The inspiration for this tag comes from the shirt I wore during my live. I like the 2 tone hearts. 
I added a sentiment from Autumn Pumpkins.






Then second tag I made was using our Pumpkin Patch layering stencil, Bashful BlushPumpkin Patch, and Mossy Meadow ink.
I then decided to add doodles around the pumpkins, in the leaves and vines.  with gel pens.

Sentiment is from Autumn Pumpkins again. 

It was fun pulling out Kraftin Kimmie inks, stencils and one sentiment stamp set to create these tags. 

I hope you like my colour combos! 

Again you have one week left to pick up Bashful Blush on sale, and then a new Ink of the month will be released! 

Happy Crafting! 








1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job, Patti!! Such great colour combos and love your tags!

    ReplyDelete