11/18/2023

November Kraftin Kimmie Sneak Peek: Icy Penguin Pals!


 Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the November Release 

 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


We are so excited to share a fabulous new set 

by artist Becky Pearce

 called...

Icy Penguin Pals!


Our penguin friends are back again, and this time they are celebrating winter with warm wishes! They're sporting tiny skates and this set has a frozen pond and accessories!

Check out Icy Penguin Pals in so many amazing creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the beautiful new stencils, Build a Snowman and the Ugly Sweaters Layering Stencil along the way! 


 I’ve been in a bit of a crafty rut, and sometimes when this happens I try something outside the box.

I thought wouldn’t it be cool instead of putting these penguins in a standard circle or square frame, that I masked them onto snowflake shapes. 


I then decided that the white snowflakes were a bit boring, so using the ink of the month Aqua Adventure, I first inked the snowflakes then stamped the penguins. 


I then chose darker markers to colour over the aqua adventure. 

I designed the main panel of my card with the snowflakes from Season’s Tweetings as I thought they were a pretty close match. I stamped them with Magical Midnight, Berry Bliss, Aqua Adventure and silver embossing. 


I love how easy it was to create some matching pattern paper. 


Lastly I added a touch of silver to each snowflake using a silver gel pen, and some silver pearls. 

I think it turned out ok, and got me thinking of new techniques! 

Everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party TODAY!  All the fun takes place in the Krafty Friends facebook group beginning at 2 pm ET!  See you there!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How cool, Patti! I especially love your fancy patterned paper! ;)

    ReplyDelete