8/14/2024

Inspirational Wednesday: Narly Dude!

 Hello Everyone!


It’s my turn to host inspirational Wednesday at Kraftin Kimmie stamps!


Narly Dude is 40% off this week! 





I love scene cards, although they do take a bit of time to make, I feel like they make a big impact! 


I started by inking up a light brown cardstock to make the sandy bottom using Sandy Shores and Marvellous Mocha ink with the Krafty Scenery 4 Stencil.

I then masked off the top sandy bank and inked up the top part of the panel using Tranquil Teal, Sparkling Sapphire,  and Magical Midnight ink.

I wanted to add a little bit of movement on my card by using the Underwater Scenery Stencil with my Marvellous Mocha and Sparkling Sapphire ink. 

I felt that I lost a little bit of definition so I used a copic to add some veins in the seaweed/ coral.

Afterwards, I inked the second part of the underwater scenery stencil to add some bubbles. 

I then coloured my Narwhals after inking them up with Sandy Shore ink. After colouring I added a bit of shimmer using my Toebeanshobbies shimmer watercolours on the narwhals! 


Lastly, I added a sentiment and some orange coral to match my Narwhals. I spritz some sparkly shimmer and sequins. 


I’m pretty happy how this one turned out and I'm glad I went outside of my comfort zone to create this card. 


Don’t forget that we have the new release this weekend on Saturday after 2 pm Est. 

No comments:

Post a Comment