4/02/2022

There’s A Stamp For That 34: You deserve a break

Hello Everyone! 


Please bear with me as I try and figure out this blogger thing… I’m a bit Rusty. 


I would like to share my inspiration post for There’s a Stamp For That Challenge 34: Get Well, numbers, and mini slimline card.


I thought the face mask girl from A-bit-smart-assy 2 from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps would be fun to paint.


I started by stamping her with Kraftin Kimmie Pretty in pink ink. This created a softer rosy no-lines look that I absolutely adore. 

I then used my Daniel Smith watercolours to paint the stamp. 

I wanted to make sure that I had a number somewhere, so I typed up a sentiment and printed it with my computer. Lastly, I decorated the card with a die cut chair from pattern paper, krafty enamel dots, and mulberry flowers. 


This card is a great reminder that we all need to take care of ourselves. 


Thanks for looking!


Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment